Production 1- Cover Page
Today my partner and I uploaded all of our pictures to Indesign. We edited them to make them brighter so they would stand out on the pages. We also scanned maps of our cities to put as a background on the table of contents page. Next, we are creating the outline of our magazine on Indesign. First, we made our cover page which was very easy because we planned it beforehand on our writing outline. Then we made our table of contents page. We first made the background with each of our maps I thought it was a pretty interesting idea because mine showed the underground subways throughout the city. Then we assorted the pictures how we wanted.
I think it looks pretty good and after it gets reviewed I'll make the necessary changed but I think it is a good first draft. We used under shadows in black to darken and pull out the title to make it show up better. I used photoshop to straighten my cover image and brighten it up a bit. I added an accent color which is the red on "London!" because it goes along with some pictures and I'm planning on adding it in other places too.

Comments
Post a Comment